Saturday, November 17, 2012

Little Miss TipToes!!



In the unlikeliest corner of the world, you find likeminded people with whom you take time to connect with. Similar was my experience with the person whom I am going to talk about.

It all began way back in 2005 when I entered a room full of people late as usual and found myself going at the back of the pack (so to speak). During introduction time, I noticed a lot of eager faces wanting to recognize me, wanting to know me. One of those faces was of the person whom I am going to talk about.

Fate has an interesting sense of surprise. After sending us into different batches, we met again in the same project around 3-4 months later. Slowly but surely, we started interacting and came to know a lot about each other. Here is a minor lowdown on the person whom I have begun talking about.

She is a She :). A typical delhite on the outside but at heart, she has become a typical mumbaite (I know she would deny it). She is one of those people who do not have a normal life agenda. They follow their own thoughts and their own dreams. They are driven by the thought of doing something different in life and while they achieve that they try to do the mundane things which others do – follow a straight life pattern.
She is a girl of many words. Always up for a debate/discussion, she doesn’t take anything lying down. I bet she must have driven her maths/science professors crazy asking/re-asking about how the proof is a proof J.  She can and will challenge anyone whom she feels needs to be challenged! She is up front and direct and will never shy away from giving her views on anything and everything!

Her taste in movies/music is totally different from a typical girl. Actually she herself is different from a typical girl. Atleast for the most part of her character. Her music choice is something I rival – she has introduced me to some really awesome songs! Her outlook of movies and everything related to them is something I really look forward to.

Knowing her for more than 7 years, I would say that it has been long overdue that we collaborated on something as cool as this project. Its exciting to say the least!

So, without further ado, heres introducing the person whom I have been talking about – someone whom I appreciate it as a friend, someone who really looks out for me, someone who has similar thoughts as I get and someone whom I share my birthday with.

Here’s welcoming Divya Sharma and also wishing her a very Happy Birthday while I am at it! :)

Looking forward to this blog collaboration!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment