Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Big Guy In A Big World

God has been kind to give me a huge body
But still I feel like a nobody.

The world is big, there isn't a doubt about it
Fitting myself in it is the real big sight.

When I take 2 steps forward, the world takes ten
That's when i feel like picking up my pen.

Not to write about my struggles, but to write about good things
Things that give my mind some wings.

Letting my mind fly off is a real treat
As I get to write a lot of stuff that is pretty neat.

But the fact remains that my mind has to come back to reality
Come back to my life which ain't that shitty.

Although I ain't completely disappointed with the way my life has been
But there are a lot of things I would have wanted my life to mean.

To follow your passion is something that only a few can achieve
A thriving career so easy to leave.

But that's a risk which is really bold
Else you just end up as a big guy in a big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment